Stone Group International is a vertical integrated group of extraction, processing and distribution companies and one of the greatest white marble exporters in Europe. Its history spans nearly 4 decades of trusted collaborations in more than 80 countries across all continents. Its international activities are being supported by 5 top of the notch factories, located in Thessaloniki, Drama, Kavala and Veria and its 9 privately owned quarries, employing more than 400 employees.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious candidate, to cover the position of Mechanical Maintenance (MM.02) as part of our Team in Kavalari – Thessaloniki.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Degree in Mechanical Field.
• 2 years of service in industry.
• Knowledge of mechanical design.
• Developed skills in organizing and managing time, communication and problem solving.
• Ability to work in shifts.
• Knowledge in pneumatic / hydraulic systems.
• Fulfilled military obligations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Execution of scheduled preventive maintenance work.
• Diagnosis and repair of faults.
• Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety rules
The company offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, outstanding career development training and advancement prospects within a dynamic organization, as well as the conditions to express and develop both expertise and business development capabilities, in a multi-disciplinary and rewarding work environment.
If you are interested in working with us, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and Cover letter mentioning “Mechanical Maintenance (MM.02)”, filing the form in https://www.stonegroup.gr/en/resume-submission/
Deadline for receiving applications is 20th of July, 2021.
All applications are considered strictly confidential and will be replied.