Stone Group International is a vertical integrated group of extraction, processing and distribution companies and one of the greatest white marble exporters in Europe. Its history spans nearly 4 decades of trusted collaborations in more than 80 countries across all continents. Its international activities are being supported by 5 top of the notch factories, located in Thessaloniki, Drama, Veria and Kavala and its 9 privately owned quarries, employing more than 400 employees.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious professional, to cover the position of Junior Sales Representative (SR.01), as part of our team in Drama.
The right candidate will be in training to manage the entire sales process and communicating with the customer from the first interaction through the close and will be expected to establish / maintain relationships with customers (old and new) to build repeat business.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Preferred: 3 years’ progressive experience in a sales environment
• University degree in Business /or Economics
• Proficiency in English at a written and oral level is a prerequisite
• Excellent PC literacy, advanced user of Microsoft applications, Excel, Word, and Outlook and experience in SAP system will be considered an asset
• Be able to communicate and cooperate with the team
• Willing to prospect and possess excellent skills for finding new opportunities
• Be highly motivated, passionate and work
• Be able to travel.
The company offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, outstanding career development training and advancement prospects within a dynamic organization.
If you are interested in working with us in the Sales Team, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and Cover letter mentioning “Junior Sales Representative (SR.01)”, in the subject, to: email@example.com.
Deadline for receiving applications is September 20th, 2021.
All applications are considered strictly confidential and will be replied.