Our company is active in the
‘CUTTING, PROCESSING, INSTALLATION AND TRADING OF MARBLE- AND GRANITE-BASED PRODUCTS-SERVICES’
The primary objective of our company’s environmental policy is to minimise the environmental impact of our activities.
Our main objectives are:
- To reduce fuel consumption in vehicles, project machinery and heating installations
- To reduce the electricity consumed for the purposes of production, lighting of spaces and operation of office equipment
- To engage in rational use of natural resources (water and paper consumption)
- To recycle recyclable materials (oils, batteries, vehicle tyres, wood, metal, plastics) through authorised partners.
- To mitigate – control emergency risks.
In order to achieve these objectives, the company MARMOR SG S.A. :
- Has adopted an Environmental Management System in accordance with the ISO 14001:2015 international standard, which is applied to all environmental aspects of the business. The Environmental Management System is monitored, maintained and improved through scheduled inspections, evaluations and reviews.
- The company has sufficient resources for environmental management: technical know-how, suitable equipment, trained and able staff.
- The company sets environmental goals, and their implementation is regularly reviewed and evaluated. Additionally, systematic measurements are conducted and critical parameters and processes are evaluated in order to eradicate or mitigate any adverse environmental impact..
- The company’s Management is committed to the continuous improvement of the operation and effectiveness of the business and of the Environmental Management System, as well as our compliance with the environmental legislation in force, which is based on the active participation and support of all its employees.